Friday, February 5, 2010

Not more snow

I can't believe that we are only 1/2 way thru winter (according to the calendar). But it will give me a good reason to stay home tomorrow and sew, since I do not like to be out in the snow!! Oh, and I had to go to a meeting out of town for my work and that meant going thru a town with one of my favorite quilt shops in it.
And, yes, I got fabric. I didn't just fall off the wagon, I jumped off with both feet and loved every minute of it! I better stay home now and use some of the fabric. I just love to put projects together...fabric with pattern....and then have little kits made for myself. Sew Patty Sew.

2 comments:

Jean said...

which shop did you visit.

Patty said...

I went to Prairie Star Quilts in Elk Horn. This Sunday they are having their Super Bowl Sunday mystery quilt & big saleand I couldn't go to it. So I decided to check out the store anyhow. Have you been there? Lots of good stuff. Did you ever find Nancy's yet?