Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oh I've been waiting for you!

I get lost in parking lots and buildings. So can you imagine how lost I get in a city? I was in Des Moines one evening trying to get to Ankeny, which was north of where I was. I ended up about 30 miles south of where I wanted to be. And then I still had to find Ankeny and it was getting later and darker and started raining. And after all that I had to find my way back to the hotel. Well, I missed it too cos there was a "Road Repair" sign blocking my exit sign. So after all that excitement I decided to finally give in and get a Garman...one of my new best friends. I'm going to test it out on Thursday when I go to Sioux City, another city I am not familiar with. So if I don't get lost I'll be back to post on Friday.




And guess who is walking!! He also learned how to open the door to the garage at his home. He will go into the garage and climb in his stroller waiting for mom to go for a walk. Oh boy, glad it's her and not me, I'm too old for chasing him all day!





4 comments:

Barb said...

What a cutie you have there....

Oh...I am so famous for getting lost, that GPS was the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

Jean said...

Enjoy your driving friend! Your grandson is adorable!

QuiltSue said...

I have a TomTom, and can't think how I ever found my way to anywhere without him.

Kim D. said...

Hi Patty, I've been MIA for several months and thought I would check in to see what you've been up to. Sounds like you needed the garmin, I hope you can find your way now. Your grandbaby is sure a cutie!