Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flowers

Some of the fern peony bud's are opening. They resemble a rose when it's opened up.
















Iris' we moved earlier this year. I didn't think they would make it, but they are so pretty. They are more purple than they look in this photo.











These are the flowers that won't climb the trellis. They are so wound up in a ball I couldn't even
untangle enough of them to start up the trellis. Guess next year I'll have to start working on them sooner.











This is the right side of the trellis with the flowers actually climbing like they are suppose to!!


















2 comments:

Quiltingranny said...

How lovely a garden you have! I love flowers and wish we could find Peonies in our area!

Jean said...

I have never seen a fern peony. Love it!