Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 in 10

OK I am going to try it! It's not like I only have 10 projects but if I get these finished I can add to the list!

Quilts and projects to finish in 2010:
1. My daughter's wedding quilt which is now known as the 3rd year anniversary quilt.
2. Baby quilt & diaper bag for same daughter who is due in July and wants to know if wedding quilt will be finished before baby gets here
3. Poppy quilt
4. Authentic quilt
5. Quilt baby quilt for my neice who's baby is a month old. At least the top is made
6. 2 doll quilts for my 2 granddaughter's American Girl dolls
7. Buggy Barn quilt with red stars and tan background
8. Christmas log cabin
9. Wall hanging I started for friend's daughter
10. Kiwi, black & white quilt from Happy Hour book

3 comments:

Lesly said...

Thank you so much for that amazing box of goodies for the PIF! It was such a pleasant surprise and everything in there is so awesome! I love the Glace fabric and it will make up so nicely in the Schnibbles pattern. So generous - thank you so much! I'm going to blog about it tomorrow! I hope I have good light for photos!

Darlene said...

Wonderful list of projects. It's never to late to make a nice list. :-)

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

they all sounds wonderful