Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I made it back

I'm back home and had a great time while I was gone. My aunt and I travelled across Iowa on Interstate 80 from Moline, IL to home which is within 40 miles of the Nebraska border with tomato plants in the van. Of course they could be seen in the windows, and it looked like we had another type of "plant" in there. I kept thinking if a highway patrol car passes me, I bet I get stopped. (yikes!) But we made it with no problems.

I think I must not be compatable with my camera and/or computer. I have tried to get pictures uploaded and am having a terrible time doing it. So no photos today. I am having fun reading the blogs and looking at the pictures of the people who went to market tho. So much wonderful fabric! Looks like they had a great time. There is going to be a quilt show in Omaha in June and the big show in Des Moines in October that I plan on going to and then I can check out all the new stuff. I need more "insulation" in my sewing room. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Glad you are back home...

imquilternity said...

How funny!

Jean said...

Are you going to the Omaha quilt guild show? It is always good and lots of nice vendors. Do we go to see or go to shop?