Saturday, May 15, 2010

maybe only a few posts

I'm going to be gone for a few days on R & R. I went to visit my family out of state and we are planning on visiting and enjoying the grandchildren. My cousin has 14 grandchildren, 10 are girls and the children are all under the age of 11. They are so much fun to play with. Last night was a birthday party for one of the girls. So much giggling and jumping up and down and just having fun.

March & April have been very stressful months with losing my dad and having my boss, who was a very dear friend, both die within 11 days. I won't have anyone at work to replace my boss (a priest who said he wasn't really a boss, just a co-worker) until July 8th. But for this coming week, I turned off the answering machine and told a couple key people I'd be gone in case anything comes up. I work as a church secretary in a small town, so it's just me and the priest. But I know they can get by and being away for 10 day is just what I need right now.

Everyone enjoy spring. We have irises, tulips, & lilacs blooming! Sorry no photos of them but I don't have my camera cord and can't download anything right now.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I know this is a very hard time for you and getting away will do you a world of good....my heart goes out to you!!