Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lime Green Flamingos

I bought this blue flamingo fabric a loooong time ago. I found it a couple days ago while searching for gold fabric I needed. I had gotten it because it was a remment on sale and thought I'd use it for the back of a baby quilt or to fussy cut the flamingos for some other project. But instead I made it into a pillowcase. The piece turned out to be the perfect size. I have a friend who is absolutely crazy for flamingos, so I'll be giving this to her. I think it turned out good, considering I found the matching lime green piece in my stash also.

3 comments:

Terry said...

Love those flamingos! And it's great that it all game from your stash! :0)

imquilternity said...

What a great idea! It's perfect as a pillowcase.

Kim D. said...

Love your flamingo pillowcase! It's nice to be able to use up that stash.