Wednesday, January 4, 2012

new fridge

Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a black refrigerator? If I stood in front of it, it looked like a mirror. I could see myself! I tried to get a little closer but none of those pictures looked good. So this is my new refrigerator and you can see the door frame into the laundry room. It is just about a perfect size...much better than the white one we first had. My daughter talked me into getting black because we already had a black dishwasher (which is on the other side of the set of drawers that are shown). And the stove has a black top and oven door and the rest is white. So it really does look nice. I was afraid it might look like a big black hole!





Grandson is home from the hospital and doing better. He is still not feeling the best. You can see it in his eyes and the fact that he is letting us hold him, plus taking long naps. Otherwise he is on the go all the time.






No comments: