Sunday, February 26, 2012

3 finished quilts


A Row by Row quilt our guild did about 8 years ago. I finally had it quilted and did the binding. The green border print was what I picked for my focus fabric. I added some of my fabrics and asked people to add from their stash if they wanted. I love the row of baskets. They turned out so cute.









I might have posted this before but it is finished now and I have a new niece who will be receiving this as soon as I can get it ready to mail. I used a charm pack and a paisley print for the border. The backing is a multi-colored green. And I found a striped binding. I love using stripes for bindings.













This is made with flannel. The border is a printed strip of fabric. The backing is printed with penguines. It turned so soft after it was washed.







3 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Good for you to have these finishes, Patty! I bet that feels great. Your row quilt is my favorite, and I too like those baskets. Really nice. Congratulations on removing three UFOs from your list. Wow!

Barb said...

I bet you have a great sense of self accomplishment...those are just wonderful!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Wonderful finishes! I love the row quilt too. Have a happy day!