Monday, March 5, 2012

Bright baby quilt

I like to make baby quilts cos they are small enough I can quilt them on my regular sewing machine. And I have lots of nieces and nephews who will be having babies. So far this year there will be 3 babies born on my DH side of the family. We were counting all the children, grandchildren, spouses and great grandchildren on this side and when the last baby is born in July there will be 100 of us!! I wish his mom was still here to see her family. She was so proud of all of her children and their families.

Back to the quilt, it is a lot brighter than it looks here. My DD said she though it could glow in the dark. I haven't quilted it yet, but at least another UFO is in 1 peice.





1 comment:

MamaT said...

Love the green! I like brights for baby quilts, too.